A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Bouncing Logo, sorta

Daniel

Yep, I was wondering how to do a good bouncing logo that increases gravity until it stops... Like the title screen in the SAGE 07 demo of Sonic Nexus and the title screen for Sonic XG. I would really appreciate help and that means rep points. Oh, I forgot to mention that I am using TGF2.

You could try using the bouncing ball object and an invisible solid. Just turn the ball's angles to only up and down and turn of the randim numbers.

EDIT: Try the pinball object instead, my bad. You'll need to manually stop it after a little while because it's going to keep bouncing. It's better than nothing though. Nexus and Retro Sonic do it in their own engine. :P

• Like 1

EDIT: Try the pinball object instead, my bad. You'll need to manually stop it after a little while because it's going to keep bouncing. It's better than nothing though. Nexus and Retro Sonic do it in their own engine. :P

Well, I did try that, and I did it very sloppily, I made a counter which is the gravity to the logo bouncing. Once the gravity is high, the logo trails a little to the left...

EDIT: Wait, I FIXED it. I found a solution. I had to make the counter Current value, NOT Fixed Value... I should of known... Can somebody close this up?