A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

What in the name of *****

True_Sonic

None of the listed passwords work, so I really don't see an issue. They do have a blocklist though, and SFGHQ falls under the criteria to be removed from the database, so I'll talk to Smidge about going through with that.

Also from the looks of the site, its not supposed to be used to give out well established members, but serve as a database for dummy accounts. Whoever submitted Slingerland's "password" was probably some dumb fuck who goes by the name of Blazefire.

Yea. IIRC, BugMeNot is a service which automatically (with a FireFox add-on) logs you into a website or forum (usually one that does not allow you to access much of the content without a [free] account) on a dummy account (usually one which another BugMeNot user sets up) so you can see the content without having to go through the bother of registering. No member-only content on SFGHQ other than posting, so no need for that to be allowed.

None of the listed passwords work, so I really don't see an issue. They do have a blocklist though, and SFGHQ falls under the criteria to be removed from the database, so I'll talk to Smidge about going through with that.

Also from the looks of the site, its not supposed to be used to give out well established members, but serve as a database for dummy accounts. Whoever submitted Slingerland's "password" was probably some dumb fuck who goes by the name of Blazefire.

Why, What has Blazefire done?