A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Conversion of Old Engine, plz?

Numbuh 214

You can DIY. All the operations the Fast Loop extension did are in MMF2's System object. Just mimic the events using the built-in system.

No, I can't DIM, but I would if I could; even if I had the old cca file, I wouldn't be able to open it. Why? I'd tell you if I knew, but it tells me it "can't find kcfloop.mfx" even when I put kcfloop.cox in the "Extensions/mmf1" folder.

Or download the fast loop extension for MMF2.

Do you know somewhere I could find a more reliable download for the MMF1 extension? And, don't say CelloSoft, because their download link is down.

I think it's the same problem in this topic... http://www.sonicfangameshq.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4806

Anyway, you'll have to do it from scratch, like Dami says. Find someone with MMF1.5, and make him/her print the events from the Event List editor, in a PDF file or something, using the PrimoPDF virtual printer. With that you can rebuild the engine.

About the MMF1.5 Fast Loop, you won't be able to get it anymore, either at Cellosoft or Clickteam. If you're lucky enough someone may have it...

ALL RIGHT!!! Thank you SOOOOO much, lark! Rep up!!!

...Just saying, but you might get some more if you hosted the old extensions somewhere... <_<;

They really aren't that hard to find. You're acting as if it's a treasure hunt. It's simple. Go to clickteam's website and go to the MMF2 downloads section (it's in the Resource drop down menu under Download Center). You can get bonus packs there. There is a bonus pack explicitly labeled "Cellosoft extensions"

MMF2 Extensions

If you downloaded that you would have solved your problem. It contains the fastloop in it. Honestly, just a little bit of searching on your own sometimes never kills anyone.