A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[MMF] Group Creation problems

Rawr

Edit:The program is just being really screwy, the insert new group menu is NOW working...despite it not working just a few minutes ago. I rebooted the program and it works again xD. I feel so stupid now. So if someone could lock this for me that'd be great =)

Just to add some info, the group creating thing was always screwy. In the normal event editor, it works fine, but if you set a shortcut for it (e.g. Ctrl + G), it won't work in the Event List editor for some reason.

The menu command works fine, now that's weird.

So, if you got problems with groups, try using the menu command, or a different event editor before reinstalling.

• Like 1

Ah, okay. I didn't realize that the shortcut version didn't work, I tried that first and it didn't do anything. Then I tried it through the event editor and it never worked, so I just saved and restarted and it worked.

Helpful information though, thanks =D. Now I just have to figure out how to add in the actions for Knuckles' glide and climbing into Sonic Worlds and I'm all set to actually start designing up levels and badniks.