A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Everlasting Song

Blue Frenzy

Everlasting Song is a 2D sidescroller adventure-platform game.

The game has artistic backgrounds and a simple interface, as well a very delicate choosen soundtrack to give the feeling that it is following the classic games feel, but using the new capabilities.

pic0xn0.jpg

pic2fn1.jpg

eva2ne7.jpg

eva4cg5.jpg

eva1sy1.jpg

DOWNLOADS:

Demo fullscreen -recomended-

Mirror

Demo windowed mode

Mirror

The evil clown Balloo has converted the stars into the evil globos. For doing that, he used the power of the priestess Ayala, representant of the Cleanskin race.

The globos are attacking the Island where Bunnies live in peace, and the evil clown has established his base on the island's skies.

Frenzy, the big brother of Ayala, and his personal protector went to the island to find her sister and stop the Balloo's plans.
[/CODE]

2D classic gameplay

Extra missions and quest available in the inn. NOT AVAILABLE ON THIS DEMO.

5 different elements with a total of 15 different spells.

32 different weapons, from simple daggers, swords and axes, to magic weapons with different effects.

16 different armours.

10 different shoes.

32 different rings.

a 10x10 map split in 9 zones

9 dungeons plus 5 optional secret dungeons

100+ enemies to be found.

3 Different potions.

Wisely chosen soundtrack.

Secret objects dropped by enemies under special conditions.

Challenging. This is not an easy game.

Go to the booth to see the gameplay details and a little walkthrough for the demo.

http://fanmade.emulationzone.org/tewkewl/BFS/eversong.html

• Like 1

Though many of the games I've played at SAGE were very impressive, I have to say that this game really gets to me because of its sheer originality and style. The game pulls off as an rpg very well without the need of a level up system. I find that I not only become better as I improve my equipment, but I also do better as I learn my attacks better and strategize my attacks with more precision. I have yet to get to the end of this demo, but I must say this game is pretty impressive.

I definitely say that this game is a must try if you haven't already. I really hope that this game gets completed, because I know I'll be there to play it for what its worth. =>