A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic The Hedgehog Music Discussion

GoldenHedgy

I'm surprised this hasn't been made yet. I hope this is in the right forum.

BUT

I'm pretty sure many of you are just as obsessed (or mostly/somewhat) with Sonic The Hedgehog music as I am. Let's discuss your favorite pieces of music from the franchise! Yes, that means from the games, shows, comics(? I dunno....), fan remixes, ANYTHING that has anything to do with Sonic The Hedgehog music.

Also share your favorite piece of Sonic music here on the thread! Share your own works! ANYTHING SONIC MUSIC RELATED!

Have fun!

Also be nice. Everyone are entitled to their own opinions. If you think the music sucks, keep it to the minimum and NO INSULTS. You can critique but don't be too harsh (yes that means myself too) on fan-made works. No flaming, no "I make better music than you" crack. This is a community and we must respect each other.

Thank you and have fun! :D

• Like 1

I could go on and on about my favorite music tracks from the Sonic series. Music is one of my favorite things about the series. Sonic 3 & Knuckles, Sonic Adventure, and Sonic Adventure 2 are probably the games with my absolute favorite soundtracks. A few other of my favorite tracks are Chemical Plant Zone and Mystic Caves Zone from Sonic 2, Mystic Mansion from Sonic Heroes, and the third act of Sunset Park from Sonic Triple Trouble. Some of my favorite vocal tracks are Live and Learn, This Machine, Waking Up, Choosen One, and the Crush 40 version of His World.

• 2 weeks later...

This isn't an official Sonic song but it has that sonicy feel if you ask me. Originally found on Newsgrounds Audio Portal.  I'm in love with this song, almost wants me to see a dark sonic character in the video game series....weird huh?  :o