A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

(SOLVED) DAMP extensions?

USC

Hey,

I'm working on a project with my aging TGF, and I'd really like to play .OGG files instead of MP3s (I never could get the DMC2 object to work). There's supposedly an extension that can do that here...

http://www.clickteam.info/extensions/extview.php?id=272

Unfortunately, it's not longer hosted there, and the creator's website doesn't reference it anymore (nor will the owner respond to my emails).

I've seen several sites mention that the extension was made free at some point, but once again their download links are dead.

So, if anyone happens to have this extensions (and it really was declared free), I'd really appreciate if you could post it.

I'm pretty sure DAMP was released for free; I don't EVER remember it costing money. =/

Anyhow, here's the DAMP I got back when it was on the site.

Download

If I'm incorrect and this file indeed is supposed to be purchased, please let me know so I can take this file down ASAP. =>

Btw USC, if you have any problems or questions regarding TGF, feel free to let me know; I used it a lot back in the old days and still remember a thing or two. =P

• Like 1

@Lark : You my friend, are awesome. Thanks a lot.

Yeah, it's possible the site has bad info. $45 dollars is a little high for an extension, even one as useful as this, haha.

@Sereph : Uh-huh. I had the problem of being both poor and honest; I can't afford new stuff, and I'm too honorable / stupid to pirate stuff. Woe is me... :)