A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SAGEcast recordings

Logan_A

someone seed the torrent. I'm just downloading the wrapup show with utorrent and I'm stuck at 35%

There is a seed, only one right now, me. and I've only uploaded 37% of the whole torrent so far.

Seeders (1)
Peer IP       Uploaded Downloaded Connected Share Ratio
24.62.188.xxx 2.52 GB  0 B        2d 16:42  Perfect

Leechers (3)
Peer IP          Uploaded  Downloaded   Progress      Connected Share Ratio
65.33.35.xxx     0 B       0 B          1.66 GB (37%) 0d        07:14 0.000
205.238.210.xxx	 324.34 MB 1.07 GB	1.56 GB (35%) 1d        20:46 0.295
24.225.220.xxx   4.00 MB   149.66 MB	1.45 GB (32%) 0d        19:24 0.027

Huhm. Am I too late in trying to download this? Shareaza complains about a "file error", and Turbotorrent's error message leads me to believe that it thinks there's too many files to download. o_o

Did it get taken down already? =\

EDIT: Never mind, it seems to be working now.

Which one has the SAGE Wrap-Up Show on it?

Did I miss the link to that one?

I didn't personally listen to the SAGE Wrap-Up when it was live, and haven't completely downloaded it from the torrent to listen to it yet. However, there appears to be over 20MB of something called the "SAGE Wrap-Up Show" in the torrent file on Logan_A's tracker. It's only about 7 files, so it might be easy to miss in the file list.

Also, from what I know about Streamripper, it would appear that they didn't take a lot of music breaks and/or got disconnected from the server during the broadcast, causing there to be just a few large files in the incomplete folder. Last time something like this happened to me (I haven't used a version of Streamripper that didn't have the option to put it all in one file since around SAGE 8), I had to go and look at the dates/times the files in the incomplete folder were created/modified and somehow fit the files where they belonged in the numbering system based on those times. Unfortunately, because I'm downloading it and didn't rip it myself, I'll have to listen to the files and guess where they go this time.

As a note, I believe the reason why Logan_A wasn't showing up to us as a seed (and possibly why the download was going so slow) was because he was Super seeding until recently.

EDIT: Though I won't be keeping my computer on like it has been to catch Logan_A's seemingly elusive seed (He/I keep getting disconnected after like a minute or two after I start downloading stuff from him), I'll keep uTorrent open to seed the file when my computer is on.

Also, from what I know about Streamripper, it would appear that they didn't take a lot of music breaks and/or got disconnected from the server during the broadcast, causing there to be just a few large files in the incomplete folder. Last time something like this happened to me (I haven't used a version of Streamripper that didn't have the option to put it all in one file since around SAGE 8), I had to go and look at the dates/times the files in the incomplete folder were created/modified and somehow fit the files where they belonged in the numbering system based on those times. Unfortunately, because I'm downloading it and didn't rip it myself, I'll have to listen to the files and guess where they go this time.

sage2007datetime.txt.zip

As a note, I believe the reason why Logan_A wasn't showing up to us as a seed (and possibly why the download was going so slow) was because he was Super seeding until recently.

Yes, I was super-seeding till a few days ago.

Edit:

EDIT: Though I won't be keeping my computer on like it has been to catch Logan_A's seemingly elusive seed (He/I keep getting disconnected after like a minute or two after I start downloading stuff from him), I'll keep uTorrent open to seed the file when my computer is on.

Also, it may have something to do with this on my side, Comcast Throttling BitTorrent - Customers can't connect to each other - dslreports.com

Well, fortunately I don't get switched over to Comcast for a few more months (I hate buyouts...) but I'm done and will be seeding just about 24/7 I hope...I'm going to be away for 3 days (Wednesday - Saturday)...parents might make me turn off the computer for that duration of time. Otherwise, I'll seed until the end of the month.