A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Shadow Dream

Klonk Pulse

stupfj4.jpg

New Booth

Part of Story of Shadow the Hedgehog, Erased by Evil.

The Actions of Game are Begins in Space, nearly white planet. Shadow is dont remember Anything (again...). But that planet.... She calls him...

Sorry, but on this Sage we cant show you the Demo!

But on Site you can Find a Video and some of Music Tracks.

Soon Shadow wil find the girl - Mary, who was only stilled alive on this Planet. And now they trying to escape from White Planet, At the same time Shadow is Recollects his memories.

Your Actions on the Game Locations will influence on Game Plot - dont forget about Mary - she under your protection!

Please - Comments, Ideas - all here...

I'd say perception would have a lot to do it... as in how people will perceive this game as being "Oh what the hell is this? Shadow had amnesia for the third time just last week in the official games, now I've got to deal with it in fanmade stuff as well?"

I'd say any game centered on Shadow should concentrate more on the less than entirely lame side of Shadow, the one that is mostly ignored where he is trying to become a Sean Connery style Bond character. At least that cliche isn't so bad that it makes people want to rip their hair out and balls off.