A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Megaman Star Force for DS. Who's getting it?

Spike

You all may have heard of Megaman Star Force (Ryusei no Rockman) for DS, the sequal to the Battle Network series. There's a new feature to this game called "Brother Band" where you can become partners with people if you have their friend code (6 partners total) and get their battleships and transformations and stuff. I's like to be partners with some of my buddies from the good ol' SFGHQ, so who's getting it?

I'm getting the Leo version.

Guest Shadix

...ILA IM FURIOUS WITH U NOW.

You come to SFGHQ but don't IM me about casting ;-;. Ah well the timeblocks are filled now anyways.

---

Wow, a NEW megaman game aye?

Got my first BrotherBand with an NPC, the system is pretty slick, although a tad iffy since the BB chip you get is randomly selected from the favorites list. I'll get my friend code for this up when I get a chance to find some wireless.

Oh good idea, I shall wait as well. Then you can have Pegasus. SG hurry up!

EDIT: Apparently you don't need to have your Star Force awakened to allow your brothers to use your version, so heres my friend code:

Mega Man Star Force Pegasus: 317935170002

Oh good idea, I shall wait as well. Then you can have Pegasus. SG hurry up!

EDIT: Apparently you don't need to have your Star Force awakened to allow your brothers to use your version, so heres my friend code:

Mega Man Star Force Pegasus: 317935170002

I already have a Pegasus brother, but I'll brotherband with you anyway becuse we are all brothers under SFGHQ.

Wait, it seems we need to be on at the same time. I'll hit you and SG up sometime.

Pretty far into the game, got a giga crd, and I think I'm on the last legs of the main storyline, I'm only at level 36 but I'm ready to Brotherband if you guys are. I think at this point any stat bonuses as a result will help, plus you'll get to use my Giga card if you're lucky.

Ending sucked IMO. And the last boss was extremely disappointing compared to the MMBN last bosses (which I have NEVER found easy) since it only took me 2 tries.

But whatever. It's a cool game. I'm trying to get to the harder version of the last boss now but the EX bosses are pretty tough (only found Ox Fire and Gemini Spark, and I could only beat Ox Fire; and Gemini Spark who was pretty damn easy normally).

Yeah the ending was pretty lame, as was most of the story development in general (LOL LOVE TRIANGLE) Short too, but at least theres a fairly solid post game to this. Got all 150 standard cards too, so now I have 3 giga chips.

I'm having so much trouble getting my last 4 standards...