A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

quick request, "sonic passed act 1"

Blues

btw you probably want to drop the avatar design as there are already people using the generic red sonic green shoes design

Thanks... Look at my new sig pic, and check out the hair. It's Silver's from Sonic 360/PS3. I'll add on to him as I see fit.

Also, what the hell? SonKnux or something? I created Red in 6th grade, I also have an orange Tails(Flyer) and Blue/silver Knux(Punch). I was incredibly creative a few years ago, huh?:tbored:

Thanks anyway.

Red

(Love your libs, if your the blues who made the Blues Mine with the Protoman music in frame 1.)

okay, constructive criticism

simply recoloring a character is really un-creative. Adding the hair is a good start to though. If you really want an acceptable avatar you have to keep making those kind of changes.

Alter the shoe design, get rid of the stripe and put some other design on it, put a zipper on it, give it some extra color stripes, give him boots, sandles, high heels, whatever.

Make the fur more diverse or something. Mix in a second color and use it to highlight various parts of the fur kind of like shadow's red only dont rip off his highlighting design, make your own. Change the stomach spot to be shaped like a different shape, a star, a triangle, etc.

Finally, adding more clothing peices helps. Give him a random belt, or glasses, or some other random item.

yeah thats probably really hard to read, so read this comic instead