A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game

Crow the BOOLET

yugioh.jpg

Yu-Gi-OH! is that one trading card game where players can summon various monsters, magic, and trap cards to win. It was first introduced in the first manga series as Duel Monsters as a homage to Magic the Gathering. People saw it and took interest into playing this new game and from there it spawned a lot of things, cards, anime, you name it. Its a pretty big phenomenon and its still going strong.

Well lately I've been playing the card game online via Dueling Network and I've been having fun playing it with friends. And somehow deck building became one of my hobbies. Its always fun to come up with a deck to beat everyone up with.

So what do you gotta say about it? Don't be limited to the card game though. You can talk about the anime too.

inb4originalseriesisthebest

• Like 1

I agree, the first is the best, I gave up watching Yu-Gi-Oh during 5D's. I also liked GX than the first for some reason, but this is just me.
I used to collect the cards like everyone else, only because it looked cool and then I got interesting in playing the game so I became addicted
to it. 

Cards: Yu-Gi-Oh
Anime: GX

I've only gotten into this series thanks to Duel Network and a couple of friends. I had the chance to watch the movie with said friends a month or so back, but wasn't able to since my internet crapped out on me.

My main decks in DN are Cyber Dragon, Blackwings and Worm Venom. I'm still learning the latter though. I also have a Charmer deck, and a XYZ cat based deck.

I've already beaten Crow about 5 times now. :D

I use to play this game all the time. But now a days, its just too complex and those newer cards are so over powered, some say that if you have an older deck, you cant win... Then I looked at my older deck and thought that I can beat anyone. In fact, now I kinda wanna duel Jude since he brought up beating crow. Know any good yugioh dueling websites?

But other then the constructed deck (Which is still nothing compared to my older deck, but I accidentally dropped it into my pile of cards and I could never make it the same so I had to make a new one. And although my newer one isn't as cheap, it still has my one turn death combo's.

I use to play this game all the time. But now a days, its just too complex and those newer cards are so over powered, some say that if you have an older deck, you cant win... Then I looked at my older deck and thought that I can beat anyone. In fact, now I kinda wanna duel Jude since he brought up beating crow. Know any good yugioh dueling websites?

But other then the constructed deck (Which is still nothing compared to my older deck, but I accidentally dropped it into my pile of cards and I could never make it the same so I had to make a new one. And although my newer one isn't as cheap, it still has my one turn death combo's.

Psstt! I posted a dueling site in OP. Though most of it is manual.

Also about not winning with old cards.

bdhO6Yu.png

Thousand-Eyes Restrict sucks.

Edited by Crow the BOOLET