A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Edit Animation Trouble

Gunn

Alright then, maybe this will help:

The Lower speed can't go any higher than the Higher Speed.

If you set the Lower speed higher than the higher speed, it will automatically set itself to the higher speed setting:

Example:

Lower Speed: 75

Higher Speed: 50

The program won't allow it, it will just set the lower speed to the Higher speed:

Lower Speed: 50

Higher Speed: 50

So, I would just set the higher speed away from 100 and see what happens, then set the speed to whatever you want it.

If this doesn't help, it may be a bug in TGF or something, I dunno.

EDIT: Also if you can, make a screenshot of your edit animation window and post it here, a visual would be better.

You're a great guy for trying to help TRD, but having past experience with TGF the stuff you mentioned isn't the problem.

It's actually a bug with TGF since it's rather old. It prevents the animation speed from changing and attempting to change it forces it to 100. I believe you should be able to fix this simply by updating to the newest version which is V1.06. Download this: http://www.clickteam.com/webftp/files/11/3/gfupd32.exe and install the patch and let me know if the problem continues.