A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Important SAGE Question that you should answer.

Slingerland

Do you approve of "The Sonic Colbert Report" theme of SAGE 11?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you approve of "The Sonic Colbert Report" theme of SAGE 11?

• Yes, that's awesome!
    • No, please select a different theme
    • I don't give a shit.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back from College Station, Texas. I bet you all missed me. I took the responsiblity to read the comments. I wanted to give SAGE a new feel, like GG said, because just plain Sonic was a tad boring after a while. I still wanted to keep the Sonic aspect, but give him something else to do. I thought it through and I got a couple laughs and encouragement for the idea. This thread gave me a widespread opinion. I knew this idea was shaky going into it, so this is the compromise I'm willing to make:

After looking at Mark's design and discussing with him, if it gets done, we will use his AND a combination of my design, plus the Sonic Colbert art. SC will not be the "main attraction" of the show, but can be spotted in various areas of the site and will be the mascot.

I thought I'd through the concept design out there to you guys before I went ahead with Mark's kickass design. So, Mark...get on AIM ASAP, so we can start working on SAGE. I don't want this to fall through like previous SAGEs and have to use the design from the past 2 years.

I also recommend that Mark, Smidge, PC0, Koray, and I meet in the SAGE chatroom to discuss progress and the execution of such design.

Thank you and goodnight, America.

stephen_colbert1.jpg