A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Project ESTATE (Not a fan game)

Highwire4

So, I've kinda been in a creative rut lately. A lot of projects have started and died in the span of a few weeks. I've finally settled on one and I thought I may as well make a topic about it. 

Project ESTATE

ESTATE is essentially a metroidvania game that focuses on the use of projectiles in a non-violent manner to interact and traverse the world along with other abilities and platforming elements. This game is going to be doing a lot of the things I wanted to do in a previous project, AWAKE, but simpler. ESTATE is kind of a warm up and practice for what I want to do with AWAKE.

NOW THEN, thats what ESTATE is at its core but what will you be doing in the game? Well you'll be trying to uncover the mysterious story of an manor in the middle of a dense forest. You'll be uncovering and exploring the home using your abilities and weapons while finding new ones that open new paths. While doing this you'll get little clues into the story of the home and a little bit of the surrounding world.

You'll be solving puzzles with your weapons and traversing traps and difficult platforming sections as you explore the home.

This is all of the art work as of right now, most of development is all in written notes at the moment while I finalize and streamline the game mechanics and abilities.

I plan on making this an exclusive title for the OUYA console. This isn't my first completed game, so I'm a little confident I can make a nice product to sell.

Now then, any questions?

• Like 3