A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The 2DS Discussion

If you guys think I misspelled the topic, allow me to show you this video:

What do you guys think of this? Do you think it's a good marketing strategy? Do you think it will sell well?

I personally think it's a good marketing strategy because it's basically a cheap 3DS. It's affordable so you can buy it and give it to a kid without the worry of them having seizures. I like it.

I think it's alright. It's not like it's trying to improve things that the 3DS did. Which is what everybody is expecting, I think. I do like the idea though, now parents don't need to worry about kids getting problems while playing the 3DS. I think it'll sell pretty well, I mean, it is just a 2D 3DS. No harm done really.

Wow... they made a downgrade. What the f-ck Nintendo...
I guess it was made for kids since they happen to break shit and wasting money from the folding option since kids can't take care of their shit now-a-days because they're so spoiled. What made them think a 2DS is a step in the right direction? I find it the same thing as the 3DS... but there's no fold and looks fat. From Gameboy Color to Advance where it came from brick to fold, but they took the opposite idea and made it into a fricken brick. Next thing you know they're going to make the Power Glove into the new Wii U, you may never know what they'll come up next.

Edited by BlurProdOG

I get they wanted a budget priced 3DS but...why this thing? The design is awkward. How will streetpass and the camera work?

Nintendo is becoming more and more odd lately. To the stripped down Wii with no internet capabilities at all, to this. They're just confusing consumers with these things. :S