A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

SFGHQ Radio! Powered by Jsonicserver!

Jsonic

I also incurage those of you who mite be in a band or like to make music in some way to upload, this stream isn't much but it may help draw attention. also you can remove a file at anytime and the server will remove it from the playlist.

im in a band and tha'd be pretty sweet to havew my tunes broad casted.

Banner fixed! it looks much better (in my opinion) than it did befor.

@ sonic101, go right ahead, be absolutely sure you have permition to put on the stream though.

lol we'd need some material to put on the stream to beging with, my band just started a eeek ago, we're still working on getting recordings to sound right(me thinks me need a new sound card as onboard is lame and ____ty.)

Also what do you mean about permission to put it on the stream? you mean like let the host hear it first?

ok, thats cool. Now, you do know you need an account on my server to do this right? Thats where the music folder that connects to the stream would be, thats also where you get the webspace to upload music for playing on SFGHQ Radio. just make and account if you havn't already and I'll set you up. use the banners in my sig to get started.

Just wandering, what kind of music do you to make?

Anyone els?

Off topic abit, I started this topic Here for the SFGHQ and SFGHQ Radio backgrounds I made.

Back on topic, umm yeah, anyone els wat to submit music files into SFGHQ Radio.

Edit: Banner updated.

NEW OPTION!

A special account has been added, its mainly for easy uploading for music by Bands (althogh anyone can use it.). please prefix your music files with your band name so we can tell who you are.

you can use my servers home address or FTP with the username "EasyMusic" and password "easymusic". this is a no hasle way to hook into SFGHQ Radio.