A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Introduce Yourself

Floofy

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys and gals, what's happenin'? First day on the forums and already wrote a blog-size post.  More to come!

Welcome to teh ferumz! I hope you enjoy your enslavement I mean enjoy your non enslavement!

What  am I doing...

Edited by schmooky.luke

tumblr_m5je780cko1rro58ho1_400.gif

Hi everyone! I'm OHOHO1227, and I've joined as of June 24, 2013. Not much to say except I'm a huge fan of Sonic (like everyone here), with Sonic Colors being my favorite game. I enjoy analyzing far too deeply into stories containing blue hedgehogs and two-tailed foxes, playing platform-style gaming, and eating caramel chews.

I'm also a more recent fan of Sonic. While most people became fans around the Classic or Dreamcast era, I became a fan with Colors. Proves that no matter what point in your life you play Sonic, you can still become a part of the community, huh? :)

And I like animation in general, so if you ever wanna think too deeply about children's cartoons just ask me, okay? OKAY.

I like the Moonwalking one.

"Or in the case of this forum, high-larity! *tomato throwing*"
Me: Dammit, I missed! Where's the watermelon?!

But anyways, welcome to the forums, have a great time here 
enjoy posting, ragequit, have fun, make friends and all that jazz.

• Like 1