A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Epon's Homemade Wallpaper Goodness!

Epon

So yeah, I've recently discovered the joy of making random wallpapers after taking a cool picture and editing it up a bit.

My first one is a few weeks old. I made it after cleaning up my dad's car one day by their house:

1997 Chevrolet Corvette LS1 - 18" Z06 Rims, Full Borsa Exhaust, Sharkfins

corvettecolordk4.jpg

This one I did today just effin around with layers and blurs and whathaveyou. I took it with my old digital camera.

Beer.

beer.jpg

All the weirdo beers in the background were consumed by me and my roommates over the past few months just testin out some other local breweries. I thought the shot was sick. Random Dos XX in there.

Can't say I really care for the second one. The first one however, is amazing. It's got a great angle and everything.

How exactly do you delete the colors from images while still leaving other colors in? Something I've seen used well but never really known how to do myself.

• 3 weeks later...

My latest en devour. I found a pic of a nice cityscape, added a layer behind it that had a funky texture, and proceeded to blend it in using various ink options in PSP. Then some obligatory semi-transparent lines for effect.

bgju0.jpg