A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

8 directions-360mmf2-error.

Zenor

Well, I am using damizean's mmf2-360 beta. But I see that uses scale - > angle. Then I am trying to change the directions for a type of eight directions. ai I needed to create another one activates. Ok, ok. But I see that have an error, therefore when it turns 45° degrees, it return will only be 0° again. Anybody can help me?

screen shot:

problemjg3.png

exemple of the error.bad screen shot,but it can be understood.

Mine was based off the normal MMF1.5 version, with modifications to make it MMF2able. So it won't really work with the MMF2 360 beta.

I did it in a somewhat cheap way, leaving the old Sonic sprite and changing the angle of the new Sonic sprite when the old one faced in whatever direction it's facing.

...I probably didn't explain that right, but it's a start to getting my idea across.

• Like 1

I wanted to take advantage of MMF2's rotations, methinks, so I slapped another atop the original. IIRC, it was a lazy hack I'd planned to fix later but never did. X_X

Kill me now.

Using advantadge of MMF2 rotation is as easy as just changing two or three lines >: