A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Kingdom Hearts 3

kingdom-hearts-3.jpg?w=650

That moment defining trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjBHFb0fZM

The long awaited game that was teased in Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance.

If you watched the Intro for KH3D, you'll see forshadowing of this game. also if you wrote the secret message in the credits, it says, "This leads to Kingdom Hearts 3."

This was revealed to be on PS4/XBOne. It's pretty odd, not to mention WAY out of place that Xbox One is getting a KH title. It really wouldn't translate well with the fans who stuck with the Xbox for so long and never experienced Kingdom Hearts to begin with. I could understand if KH3 was to land on Wii U, but wow. I guess Microsoft has to get something here.

I feel bad for the people who never played Kingdom Hearts and are getting this one for their introduction to the series. They're going to be SO confused trying to understand the story.

But, FINALLY KH3. It took them so long to release it. Glad that it's finally coming.

That's what I'm worried about. They would have to backtrack through the games to get the series a whole. It's pretty weird that Square chose MS over Nintendo this time seeing as though most KH titles hit Nintendo systems.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I was starting to think this will never happen. Although they are REALLY trying to make getting these games convenient/understanding the story. dream drop distance basically had a summary of every game created, and from what I hear, the goal of 1.5/2.5 is to get all the games on one console so its more convenient because the games are kinda all over the place.

Although I cant wait though. Me and my friend is thinking on how Sora can POSSIBLY beat Xenanort. 

Although I do think that putting on xbox one was an odd choice ((In fact, I think this is the first multi platform kingdom hearts game)) Maybe both the PS4 and xbox one are so similar that it was easy to put it on both.