A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sly's Not Neccesarily Sonic Art, but It's Still Art

Sly4Good

Welp; here's my art topic where I'll post, well, anything I've drawn, so let's get cracking.

leveldesign1003.jpg

To start it off, here's a sketch of my take on Ice Cap; a series of melting glaciers with ice peaking and darting along the fresh arctic water.

003fvx.jpg

I also drew Wreck-it Ralph, in which I think he turned out fantasticly.

totallynotaspider.jpg

This is Sonic.exe. Why I drew such a lame character...well...I wanted to draw Sonic; but with a twist, and that twist was drawing him in a kind of demonish form.

satgbsouthislandconcept.jpg

Here's a map I drew of South Island for my Sonic Fan RPG, "Sonic and the Infernal Beacons"

6of7deadlysinsslyconcep.jpg

Anyone who knows me really well probably knows I love The Binding of Isaac, so, one day when I was bored, I drew 6 of the game's 7 mini bosses; the 7 deadly sins.

foxi.png

If you know me you also might now I have a Sly Cooper obsession, so, here's a picture of Carmelita Fox I drew.

cosmicfallwhitespacerou.jpg

Here's a Cosmic Fall White Space Mockup in case someone wants to mod Cosmic Fall into Sonic Generations

finishedhenrietteoneeye.jpg

Here's my interpretation of Sly Cooper's Pirate Ancestor, Henriette "One Eye" Cooper as well as my failed attempt at trying to copy her face.

shabwogeratonsearlywhit.jpg

Even more White Space Mockups (half of these went unfinished) for a possible "Shadow Generations" Level Mod idea kit thing.

cooperancestors.png

And then finally, I drew faces for pretty almost all of the Cooper Ancestors just to try and get a feel for how I can capture their personalities through facial expressions.

Anyways, comments, criticisms, and concerns are greatly appreciated.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Boom, Almost 2 months without an update and I am back with an update.

8vod.jpg

First off, here's some Concept art for a Marble Zone Mod me and Super Spindash are (slowly) working on.

slycoopersketch.jpg

I also drew Sly Cooper because I have a problem. I wanted to understand basic anatomy and decided to best way to understand it was to draw a character I liked.

hangcastlewhitespacemoc.jpg

redmountainwwconcept.jpg

Here's some White Space Mockups I drew (Hang Castle and Red Mountain

phantasmalthicketzoneco.jpg

Here's a concept I drew for Phantasmal Thicket Zone (A level for the Fictional Sonic Rush 3 OST)

6bsm.jpg

Here's also some draws of the 06 levels if they had actual hub worlds (even though they're in a white space format)

3rvz.jpg

And Finally, here's Slytunkhamen and Slytunkhamen II: Sly Cooper's Egyption ancestors....I really like how they turned out...toes are a pain.

• 3 weeks later...