A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Mega Man

AcidGamer64

Wow, I'm surprised there was no topic about the blue bomber himself in this forum. Welp, here is the topic which, if it wasn't already obvious, we talk about our experiences with Mega Man, what we think about the series as a whole, and what we wish to see from Capcom, if they get their brain back anyway, in the future. 

My First Game: Played the first Mega Man, I was hooked the first playthrough of the game. Then came Mega Man 2, I didn't like it as much as the original to tell you the truth, but I did quite like it! Played Mega Man X. Was okay-ish. I think the series is headed in the right direction, but Capcom really needs to find a way to make it continue. What do I wish to see from Capcom from the future when it comes to Mega Man you ask? ANYTHING AT THIS POINT! I mean come on! How long has it been since the last Mega Man game was released? I mean I know it has been 2 years, but it almost feels like a whole century.

List of all Mega Man Games:

Mega Man -1987 NES
Mega Man 2 - 1988 NES
Mega Man 3 - 1990 NES
Mega Man 4 - 1991 NES
Mega Man 5 - 1992 NES
Mega Man 6 - 1994 NES
Mega Man 7 - 1995 Super NES
Mega Man 8 - 1997 PlayStation and Sega Saturn 1997

Mega Man 9 - 2008 WiiWare, Playstation Network, and Xbox Live Arcade
Mega Man 10 - 2010 WiiWare, Playstation Network, and Xbox Live Arcade
Street Fighter X Mega Man - 2012 PC (Note that this is a fan game, but Capcom for some strange reason supported it, which is why it is counted as a game by Capcom.)

Portable Games:
Mega Man: Dr. Wily's Revenge - 1991 Game Boy
Mega Man II - 1991 Game Boy
Mega Man III - 1992 Game Boy
Mega Man IV - 1993 Game Boy
Mega Man V - 1994 Game Boy
Mega Man - 1995 Game Gear

Mega Man also had a bunch of other series I will list them off:

Mega Man X
Mega Man Zero
Mega Man Legends
Mega Man Battle Network
Mega Man ZX
and Mega Man Star Force.

Woo! What a post eh? Anyway, can't wait to read your opinions! Happy posting! :D

Honestly.... I have never played a Mega Man game. I watched BrainScratchComms playthrough of most MM games but I never really felt like playing them.

I might give Mega Man 10 a try because it's on PSN. But first I have to get rid of my giant backlog.