A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Crash Bandicoot

JPunxR

Ahh yes, The good mute we all know in love(for those of you who have played the Ps1 series), Crash was a phenomenal character with great platforming stages. So here are my rates on the games(That I've play before):
-PS1
Crash Bandicoot- 4.5
Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back- 5
Crash Bandicoot Warped- 4.5
Crash Team Racing- 5+
Crash Bash- 4
-Ps2/Xbox/GameCube
Crash Bandicoot: The Wrath of Cortex- 4
Crash Nitro Kart- 4
Crash Tag Team Racing: 3.5
Crash: Twinsanity- 4
-Xbox360/Ps3
Crash of the Titans- 2.5
Crash Mind over Mutants- 2

I find it sad that Naughty Dog got separated with Crash after the Ps1 series, its just not the same. But anyways, I wanna hear what you think about the past series and now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I prefer the classics more than the new ones.
I was always playing the sh*t out of the classics, I never owned the first game before, but since I
have it for the PS3, I could enjoy the original and man was it different from the new ones(Obviously).
Some prefer the new Crash games for some reason, I'm more of a basic platforming gamer and 
the mutants just ruins that for me.Crash 2 was my all time favorite, I laughed at all the death animations when
I was younger, Naughty Dog/Sony sure knew a way to animate a funny animation. But the only one that kinda
scared me was the his drowning animation where he ran out air and just gasping to get out. 
But it didn't affect me that much, I had so much fun playing the classics that I wasn't able to put the controller
down. And this is why I bow down to the classics for giving me(and others) the best time of my(their) childhoods.
Just purely amazing!

I haven't tried Crash Bandicoot but I have heard a lot about it. 

You...haven't played the Crash series....yet you heard about...my god....you missed out on childhood nostalgia man...especially the Naughty Dog era...just. .-.

• Like 1