A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Introduce Yourself

Floofy

Wow, forgot to post in this topic.

Hai everyone! I'm AcidGamer64. The 64 is from the Nintendo 64 if you did not know that. I like to chat with buds on my free time. I like to RP a lot as well! I really like to draw a lot. What type of dawings you ask? I like to draw landscapes, buildings, and plants and all that jazz. I also like to draw Sonic if you have not noticed! My top 3 fav games are Sonic Advance 3, Kingdom Hearts, and Final Fantasy 8. I'm trying out that whole "making music" thing. I want to get into MAKING fan games, just that I don't no where to start. Some help with that would be nice. Can't wait to meet a lot of people here. *Holds up a cup* TO SONIC REDUX! *Chugs drink*

• Like 1

:] Hello everyone! It's nice to see so many familiar faces here! Thanks to my good friend, Nocturnal Chaos and reassurance from Stritix, I've decided to join the famous Sonic Redux! I look forward to spending time here. One day (soon, I hope) I plan on becoming an ally of Sonic Redux, helping to bring in new members and features!

It seems as though this place already feels familiar to me! probably due to all the familiar faces. 

*waves* well thats all for now! Nice meeting you all!

• Like 5

:] Hello everyone! It's nice to see so many familiar faces here! Thanks to my good friend, Nocturnal Chaos and reassurance from Stritix, I've decided to join the famous Sonic Redux! I look forward to spending time here. One day (soon, I hope) I plan on becoming an ally of Sonic Redux, helping to bring in new members and features!

It seems as though this place already feels familiar to me! probably due to all the familiar faces. 

Welcome, T.K. I'm the supreme leader lowly writer of Sonic Redux.

• Like 1

Hi TK, welcome to our little slice of heaven!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

You may know me from Sonic Stadium, and I came here in hopes of making my very own fangames. You all seem like a welcoming bunch, so I'm looking forward to being around here! :D

I don't know you because I never heard of you from the SSMB, so welcome to this place! XD