A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

what if sega re-did sonic genesis

Since I'm on moderator queue... that wouldn't be necessary because of what Spacebar said and because I think I got my fill of classic Sonic (with modern graphics) already in Generations. Please don't do this to me, guys.

Mr. Potatobadger edit: Please post as if you aren't on mod queue, we don't want that to affect what you want to say. You're posts will most likely be approved, and you will be taken off of mod queue when you show you can handle it.

I was all ready to make a snarky comment in here since I thought the topic was gonna be about this port:

270px-Sonic_Genesis_GBA.jpg

In which I was just gonna recommend the Sonic The Hedgehog port on the 3DS if you wanted your handheld Sonic 1 Nintendo Experience or whatever. I think asking for an HD release of the old genesis trilogy is something a lot of people have asked for over the years - myself included. I'd honestly be 100 times more interested if they were to release something like that these days - I haven't particularly cared for any of their titles they've announced/released after Generations.

• Like 1

Would you guys REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY buy sonic 1, 2, or 3&K or CD again? Really?

I'd buy Sonic 3&K if it got a proper remaster, yeah. Don't really care much about Sonic 1, 2, or CD as those all have gotten some excellent ports already, but 3&K for sure. I'd love a proper port to an HD console.

• Like 1

well what if they redid them all like sonic generations and sold them in one pack? o-o

again it would probably be a anniversary thing.

Wasn't Sonic generations already an anniversary title?

For me I think Generations was enough of a remake and I'd like to see something new from the series. (that isn't boom)