A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

where to look for music developers?

barap

hello (:
Im making a sonic game (amazing, perfect game, but not sellout for now..) , and i was wondering where can i get in touch with music developers that are willing to make music to the levels. how is this working? im just asking who wants to make music for my game or im contacting them? is there a group of level music developers?

thanks in advance (:

hello (:

Im making a sonic game (amazing, perfect game, but not sellout for now..) , and i was wondering where can i get in touch with music developers that are willing to make music to the levels. how is this working? im just asking who wants to make music for my game or im contacting them? is there a group of level music developers?

thanks in advance (:

Dr. Badger is in the house. First off, you claim to be making an amazing, perfect game... You have no proof of that, and I can't believe you until you do. Also, someone with the ability to make music won't want to until you have a solid thing going. My game hes been in development for almost a year, and I don't have composers, nor would I ask for them now. Partly because I make my own music, but still. Sorry if I come off as mean, but it's just the truth.

• Like 1