A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic's Epic Adventure

Bosco

Possibly one of the worst Fan Games ever, Sonic's Epic Adventure is a RPG Sonic game I'm making, it tries to imitate Elysium's Sonic MADventure in a really cheap way.

Plot:

Somewhere, in a unknown place, known as "Unknown Place" there's a gate to another world called Sillytopia, the silly world that lacks of logic and sanity, and it's actually an hilarious parody of our world.

The chaos emeralds fell accidentally in the gate and have been scattered around Sillytopia. Sonic and Eggman are looking for them, facing weird obstacles in a weird world.

seaa.png

seab.png

seac.png

sead.png

seae.png

seaf.png

seaship.png

seagt.png

seah.png

seai.png

Search for Knuckles? And that duckboat...

Whoo, déjà vu.

EDIT: Oh, I remember it clearly now.

So a MADventure-like game? Heh, sounds interesting. There's just something in MADventure that makes me replay it every now and then. (And curse repeatedly when it fucks up and I get stuck.)

Definitely looking forward to this. Demo soon, pretty please?

I can help you out with that, Bosco.

I loved MADventure (and the sequel's demo), so I hope you can make something even better.

Sure, but you'll not find the game fun anymore, because you will have already played it too much. :D