A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Animation does not Loop.

LakeFeperd

Actually, I think it's because you should be changing the animation sequence by setting an animation value (like your condition, which shouldn't be there =P), and then checking the animation value to play the animation. Right now, you are trying to force the running animation, but since you didn't change the animation value, Worlds is trying to play another over top, and they both fight to play causing the frozen effect.

• Like 1

Actually, I think it's because you should be changing the animation sequence by setting an animation value (like your condition, which shouldn't be there =P), and then checking the animation value to play the animation. Right now, you are trying to force the running animation, but since you didn't change the animation value, Worlds is trying to play another over top, and they both fight to play causing the frozen effect.

The Only Thing i did is replace tails's "RuningPropelled" with sonic skin an changing the M to 0

If it worked with tails, it will work with sonic. right?... or not?

D=

what should i do? >.<

@edit

OPS

The M (Player_MovmentValures) in the line 39 was 1, I changed it to 0 now. º-º

Ah, I was looking at it wrong; you are already in the events that test the animation value to play an animation, sorry.

There has got to be animation conflict somewhere though, and the negated condition isn't going to save you. If you copied the stuff from Tails, you probably didn't mess with the events that make Sonic play his running animation in a normal scenario. Check to see if there are other Animation=2 events for Sonic. If there are, modify the speed check conditions accordingly so that no two events fight to play different animations.

Ah, I was looking at it wrong; you are already in the events that test the animation value to play an animation, sorry.

There has got to be animation conflict somewhere though, and the negated condition isn't going to save you. If you copied the stuff from Tails, you probably didn't mess with the events that make Sonic play his running animation in a normal scenario. Check to see if there are other Animation=2 events for Sonic. If there are, modify the speed check conditions accordingly so that no two events fight to play different animations.

Here?

swhelp2.png

I think you are right. If delete that one, the second runing animation works normaly, But the frist one disappears.

Some times i get confused in this events list.

What should i do now. D=

Well you need to change the first one to character 0 again for Sonic. =P

Ops,

I already fixed that but i forgot to save. D=

Well... thanks, its working fine now

But there is one problen: when i junp and sonic hits the ground he remains the junp animation until he stops or reach the second runing animation.

I think its because i deleted that one, or not?

Sory to bother you, but this is my frist time trying to do someting in MMF.

Try setting the first event's Xspeed check to less than 13, so it ties together with the 13 that starts his second running animation. Also, does his walking animation also not trigger unless you stop? Check out the Animation = 1 event to make sure nothing got tampered with it, and try to find any events that change his animation sequence to jumping to make sure they're not set up incorrectly. (should just be a simple Animation = 3 condition)

If all else fails, you can pm me a stripped version of the source and I can try to look it over when I have time.

Try setting the first event's Xspeed check to less than 13, so it ties together with the 13 that starts his second running animation. Also, does his walking animation also not trigger unless you stop? Check out the Animation = 1 event to make sure nothing got tampered with it, and try to find any events that change his animation sequence to jumping to make sure they're not set up incorrectly. (should just be a simple Animation = 3 condition)

If all else fails, you can pm me a stripped version of the source and I can try to look it over when I have time.

Well

I chaged the Abs(XSpeed) Back to < 7 (becuse i changed it =/ )

And It's working fine now, the only thing is that the breaking animation is looking like sonic 1's one, but this is actually cool. =P

I think the problem is solved.

Thanks for the help anyway ^-^