A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

CTRL F Spore

FuzzMaster

Popping in to say that Spore is fucking awesome. The space stage is so much fun, and i'm suprised i even enjoyed the game from the tribe onward because i don't like rts games and that's what it felt like

oh yeah and fuck whoever dares challenge ME in space. i'll fuck their shit UP. stupid aliens thinkin' they can control part of MY galaxy!

ps best game ever is Tetris

CRE_Scopedog-070cb565_sml.jpg

I decided to nerd out and make shitloads of Votoms stuff for my second run

Scopedog.png

started small, working as best as I could to get all the parts possible. holy fuck it was long and arduous. thankfully, I buddied with a rogue creature, who became the best sidekick I could ever have. we spent lots of time buddying and killing, making the world ours to have!

Scopedog1.png

In tribal the clan of warriors took on a varied style, fighting just as well as they could at being friendly party planners. The rogue pet was even a great help later on in tribal when vile and dastardly tribesmen came looking for a fight.

Scopedog2.pngATH-06-WPDivingBeetle.pngCH-226.pngGMBT-178-1.pngBattlingArena.pngATfactory.png

Civ stage was quite uneventful. I bought the shit out of everything and made every city the happiest on the planet Quent. I got rather annoyed at building stuff though, since I was having to go search for references of the Votoms vehicles to make anything. after awhile I just gave up and used whatever I found.

Scopedog3.pngVersis.png

Space, the final frontier... Jesus Christ, religious nutcases called Communistbears? Swashbuckling Pirats with Ipod spaceships? overly-friendly tourists with obsession for cake? WHAT KINDA GALAXY IS THIS JOINT?!

Duely noted, space stage is even more hilarious than the creature stage was. I was rather shocked by that. it's also quite fun since I've taken to an extremely varied style now. (trading with the enemy of my ally, who happens to also be my ally, and then destroying empires by crushing homeworlds with their own allies, etcetera etcetera.)