A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Pokemon thread

Lhancat

I heard that there's this nasty bug/glitch where you save on the streets of Lumiose City that will cause your game to crash. Soft resetting will cause the game to crash again. Saving near or in the cab will cause weird model and texture problems(I don't bother sing the cab but i'm more curious on how you save inside the cab). I'm not sure why but my best guess is of all the sh-t Lumiose City has with link trades and battle arenas. Hopefully Nintendo fixes this bug/glitch. You could save indoors in any store as long is not on the over world. Thank goodness I haven't saved in that city. I think the glitch still works with both Physical and Digital copies. I think only SOME copies has this so i'm not sure if its all of the copies.

Source

Edited by BlurProdOG

My team is pretty much the same as my last post, but I swapped out Raichu for Zygarde. I love him already. <3 I'm currently maxing out it's affection on Pokemon Aime. x3

Also fyi, I don't think those "arms' on the side of Zygarde's body are tentacles. They look stiff, it hates them being touched which indicates a sensitive area. They're probably just for show and nothing else.

Guess I will say my team now. I just got the mega evolution ring

Greninja 38

Charzard 36

Pidgeotto 33((will probably replace with that one other flying bird, the flying/fighting one))

Lucario 32

Pansage 32 (( probably replace with honesge because steel and ghost are said tone beast against the last 3 gym leaders, and later evictions are suppose to have high defense))

Tyrunt 31

So say hello to possibly the worst team of us all XD

Got the 8th badge last night. Heading out in a bit to get 3 Shiny Giratinas since that promotion ends today. I'm going to need some time ( and a play through on Y version) but the more I think about it the more I feel these might be the best Pokemon games yet. Just fantastic all around. It's been hard to want to put the game down.

Guess I will say my team now. I just got the mega evolution ring

Greninja 38

Charzard 36

Pidgeotto 33((will probably replace with that one other flying bird, the flying/fighting one))

Lucario 32

Pansage 32 (( probably replace with honesge because steel and ghost are said tone beast against the last 3 gym leaders, and later evictions are suppose to have high defense))

Tyrunt 31

So say hello to possibly the worst team of us all XD

That is a terrible team.

Get rid of Lucario and Pansage immediately or you'll be a laughing stock to the entire world.

Use Pangoro and Gourgeist as they far superior. Or Hawlucha to replace both Lucario and Pigeotto.

That is a terrible team.

Get rid of Lucario and Pansage immediately or you'll be a laughing stock to the entire world.

Use Pangoro and Gourgeist as they far superior. Or Hawlucha to replace both Lucario and Pigeotto.

Hawlucha is the one that I am after, the flying/fighting type. Pansage is replaced with that one sword pokemon too. 

And like i said, say hello to the worst team in the world XD

Hawlucha is the one that I am after, the flying/fighting type. Pansage is replaced with that one sword pokemon too. 

And like i said, say hello to the worst team in the world XD

Aegislash is incredibly good. Teach it King's Shield when you can and you'll have a monster.

Hawlucha is a glass cannon that will body slam its opponents into submission. Its great.

BHLR2dC.png

Here's my horrible team that proves with the power of friendship anything is possible!!!!! It was a cakewalk, everyone was in the upper 60's/early 70's. Except for Blaziken who was Lv. 80. Felt bad about using a Legendary but I didn't use a Fairy type all game.

Going to mess around with Friend Safaris, and then MAYBE work on a competitive team since it's so easy this gen. Or replay through Y with Pokemon I've never used before. So much I want to do.

Better believe it brudduh.  B)

Couldn't drop Charizard or Blaziken...and I wound up really liking Talonflame...I just viewed the gaping elemental weakness as a handicap for using those dudes. Whatever I have to tell myself haha

EDIT: Just wanted to chime in and say the "Fishing Chain" thing going around totally works. Just got a Shiny Clauncher, and he is awesome.

So I have Y version, I only have 6 badges but I just helped Abomasnow and defeated Mable my favorite Team Flare Scientist. My team consists of Lv. 57 Blaziken, Lv. 53 Greninja (nicknamed Nightwing), Lv. 53 Talonflame (nicknamed Robin), Lv. 52 Snorlax (nicknamed Tommy), Lv. 52 Lucario, and finally a Lv. 53 Venusaur. I'm also breeding my Japanese Froakie with it's hidden ability, and will be trading them later once I get some more. (Some of them ended up having Torrent, so all together I believe I have 4 Froakies currently with their hidden ability.)

• 2 weeks later...

@Raven - Well shit, then your team is ready to beat the Elite 4 by now (assuming at this point I think you have already beaten them). I already have the first 3 starters, and now I need Bulbasaur to complete the Gen I starters. 

Does anybody here know when does Route 14 rain? I'm trying to make my Sliggoo evolve and there's no rain in sight. I tried Rain Dance but it didn't work.
Is there any other route that rains or do you know when does Rout 14 rain? If so, thank you.

Do any of you guys have a favorite track in the game by the way? Mine is Route 15/16/17 (same theme).