A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Legends

Its been awhile since I've done this, obvious reasons......you can thank the spamming stalker for that.

5X5SPPJ.png

This is my latest full game, Sonic Legends. It is a 2-D fighter using the fighting game engine Mugen 1.0. Basically, the characters will be 4-button instead of 6.

XlyrseH.gif

This time, I've been trying to make the gameplay simple, and no fancy crap. Now I guess you're probably asking at this point, who are the playable characters? As with the above image, I am using the more underused Sonic characters (of course some of the main characters will still be in the game) along with plenty of secret characters. 

Oh right, the game has its own story. Basically, Knuckles was kidnapped and the Master Emerald was stolen by Gemerl and his group of robots made by Eggman, but who is it that they are really working for? That's all I'll say for now.

Here's a few more images.

N9qnozv.png

3GNwJcU.png

come at me penders lol

Edited by Neo_Fire_Sonic

7 hours ago, Rabid-Coot said:

Its because she wipes the floor with the competition.

Hide contents

Make the su-kini an unlockable costume special feature indefinitly delayed moves.

as much as i like your spoiler joke, thats not possible to do in mugen nor am i making any jokes in this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...