Tiny Birds

What games have you bought lately?

8 posts in this topic

Honestly, this may not count as a game but I bought RPG Maker VX Ace last month. Thanks to Overseas, I haven't touched it much but I'm looking forward to making art to import into the system. I just wish it was a little...I wish it had more freedom in regarding that.

What about you guys? Have you bought anything recently? Also, for those that are leery with buying games online (you know you're out there...), also explain how you bought the games and what is the best way to buy a game? =D

Game-wise? Most recently that was Stellaris and the Mass Transit DLC for Cities Skylines. Nothing for a while now though, finances won't permit it (and I need to replace the desktop before it dies completely on me).

Splatoon 2 was my last gaming purchase. Haven't bought much recently.

Guess I'll just go through a few from the past couple months...

Prison Architect - haven't played a ton of it, but it sort of follows a similar pattern to Dwarf Fortress of housing/feeding newcomers and such.

Dark Souls 3 - nothing to say about that which everyone doesn't already know

Spark the Electric Jester - a great game by one of our community members.

West of Loathing - Made by the KOL guys. It's neat, if perhaps a little shallow.

Recently purchased Sonic Mania and it has been the most fun I have had with a Sonic game in years.

Mania for me as well, bought Batman - The Enemy Within, and I was lucky enough to snag me a SNES Classic Preorder! I never get these kinds of things so it was a relief for sure. 

Recently purchased Uncharted 4.