A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Movie Confirmed

Stritix

hopefully not screw up and as with Sonic Boom and do 3d bad. I hope that is similar to the movie 1996 encourages a mix of Japanese and American drawing (very cool serious) and clear the bend in the European languages ​​(Spanish of Spain, English of American and uk, French, ect)

Chances are there will be some random explanation like "Oh yeah so they came from another universe." or something like that. Everyone here will just accept them or it'll be like Sonic X.... which is basically that... or created in a laboratory or some crazy thing. 

remember that joke sonic stadium made for april 1st with the fake script for the movie?....yeah, i don't belive it's fake if this movie is live action

But if this movie going to be awesome as some of us may think it is, than I hope it will be like sonic prolouge fan film, but with better animation style and voice acting

Edited by Abominal Taz

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, AzureHedgehog said:

I actually am pretty excited about it to be honest. I'm willing to see it with an open mind, we haven't gotten any footage or anything yet  so people shouldn't be judging it right now its too early

we can judge it due to the fact that they are using someone different to voice sonic, and we know how that person sounds

• 3 months later...