Tiny Birds

Looking for master animators, character spriters, and coders

5 posts in this topic

Hi, it's me again!

Sonic Overseas, I have to admit, is a project that has codes and animations that are way over my head. Yeah, I'm good with sprites and things but not with animations and I'm better with small-scale sprites than big ones. Big ones, for example, big being like Kyodai Eggman Robo or that weird Metal Sonic at the ending of Knuckles' Chaotix. Let me explain:

1. I already have a dedicated artist helping me with some level art but I need someone who is exceptionally skilled with spriting large-scale characters. I have a character named Mylde in the game and his size rivals that weird Metal Sonic badnik I mentioned in the above explanation. Here's an image:

35fa879c0380e9e29b590f96bdb47bb8_by_tiny

I will release a full concept sheet of this fellow later on. Like, a professionally done one, so don't worry. I'll have him colored, too.

2. I also need coders. I won't get into the specifics. I need like, master coders. I'll just say I'm working with Sonic Worlds Delta.

3. I need a master animator that's comfortable with animating large-scale sprites.

This is asking for a lot, I know. I wish I could offer payment but I'm extremely low in income. In fact, I'm about to schedule to meet with government assistance for a health care plan as I can't afford one and this part-time job that pays barely occupies one with their health insurance after a year and I got hired in June. So...

I know those that help with Sonic Overseas will have their names in the credits and under "Special Thanks" as well. I'll think of something physical to offer once money juices up. :c

1 person likes this

You forgot to mentioned that I'm part of your team ; )

And yes people, I am helping my deat friend here on her tiles and stuff (mostly the environmental stuff). I would show it off but that's not my decision to make (it would blow your mind on what I did to it, like a lost official zone from CD or Knuckles Chaotix)

But yeah, she need help please.

I can help, since we're talking about worlds delta.
I sadly don't have much of anything to show you, but I guess if you ask me to put together a demo, I shall.

On 8/10/2017 at 0:29 AM, DarkVampireDee said:

You forgot to mentioned that I'm part of your team ; )

And yes people, I am helping my deat friend here on her tiles and stuff (mostly the environmental stuff). I would show it off but that's not my decision to make (it would blow your mind on what I did to it, like a lost official zone from CD or Knuckles Chaotix)

But yeah, she need help please.

I was trying to keep it secret at the time with the specifics but I mentioned a "dedicated artist"! ;w;

But yeah, screw secrets! Hell, you can show off what you did so far! It may even convince a line-up. c:

On 8/10/2017 at 5:21 AM, Xalia said:

I can help, since we're talking about worlds delta.
I sadly don't have much of anything to show you, but I guess if you ask me to put together a demo, I shall.

A demo will take a minute. Hmm...I really need a spriter and animator though for this guy:

https://gyazo.com/9b4e36e8d1294d1f9546b1e044d652b5

This is just a concept of the character- his tailfeather color and patterns may change in the future.

I'll see! =D

Edited by Tiny Birds