A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Nintendo Switch Discussion

Starturbo

bundle_color_console.jpg

Figured I'd make this topic for discussing the Nintendo Switch and its games! As for my thoughts on the Switch, it looks great, but I sadly don't own one, nor have I ever used one before. The games for it that interest me the most are Super Mario Odyssey and Breath of the Wild, though that should be no surprise. Of course, there are many other awesome looking games for the Switch, AAA and indie alike.

My thoughts on Nintendo taking down fan content aside, I would say Nintendo has learned from the Wii U, and I can see the Switch being a very successful console (which it already sort of is so far). Still, feel free to leave your thoughts on this, or discuss anything Switch-related.

Edited by Starturbo
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ninty defense force will say 'b-b-but it comes with a game!!!' but $70 for some colored cardboard and a minigame collection is a bit iffy.

Ninty is apparently going to release printable templates for you to work on your own cardboard, though - so that's a plus

It'll probably do well enough with the kids but like most peripherals I feel it'll be under supported, athough this time it does seem like it will be a custom per game solution. At least its not plastic crap.

In one more go at pointing and laughing at the Wii U news the Switch out sold it in 9 months. http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2018-01-31-nintendo-switch-outsold-wii-u-in-less-than-a-year

• 6 months later...