Starturbo

Nintendo Switch Discussion

5 posts in this topic

bundle_color_console.jpg

Figured I'd make this topic for discussing the Nintendo Switch and its games! As for my thoughts on the Switch, it looks great, but I sadly don't own one, nor have I ever used one before. The gamesĀ for it that interest me the most are Super Mario Odyssey andĀ Breath of the Wild, though that should be no surprise. Of course, there are many other awesome looking games for the Switch, AAA and indie alike.

My thoughts on Nintendo taking down fan content aside, I would say Nintendo has learned from the Wii U, and I can see the Switch being a very successful console (which it already sort of is so far). Still, feel free to leave your thoughts on this, or discuss anything Switch-related.

Edited by Starturbo
1 person likes this

I don't have a Nintendo Switch yet but I'm tempted to buy one just for Super Mario Odyssey.

1 person likes this

I'd say wait for the (inevitable) New! Switch XL VR 3D edition with extra memory and better battery.

(We all know it's coming. lol)

1 person likes this

I'm pretty much just waiting for Animal Crossing Switch to be announced.

There's apparently a direct coming this month with 18 placeholder games listed on amazon we'll probably have our first look at their 2018 plans soon.