A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

New Mobile Sonic Game - Sonic Runners

Stritix

Today at “Sonic Fan Thanksgiving 2014″ event Takashi Iizuka announced Sonic Runners, a new smartphone title to be released in 2015.

Japanese company Sega Network has recently registered two domains for the game: sonicrunners.sega-net.com and sonicrunners.com.

Famitsu says that more information can be expected in January next year.

l_549fbfda8b8b0.jpg

[source: Famitsu]

http://sonicunited.org/2014/12/28/sonic-runners-confirmed-for-smartphone-release-in-2015/

I can't really be interested in this since all we have to go by is "it exists and it has a name" But for some reason I just feel like the game's going to turn out bad...

I think it might be because they won't let sonic 3 ios happen because they don't want another department of their company to seem more competent then their main one or something and the last game they made was a poor mans mario galaxy.

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOD. Seriously, this game will be pretty good (if these rumors are true.)! Well, I think my phone is powerful enough to be able to run this game so this is great. I feel like it will be something like Sonic 4 with unleashed gameplay but who cares? We will get a cool Sonic game!