A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic Zodiac is looking for musicians!

InfinityAlex

Sonic Zodiac currently only has 2 musicians; Mr Lange and Jassbec, so it'd make sense that we want some more. :P

We're seeking capable and talented musicians who can work with or create and use their own Genesis soundfonts to emulate the sound style of Sonic 3. If you're interested in joining the team, post in the comments below or hit me up on Skype at alex.bradleydk4, giving a link to a music portfolio however you make contact. Myself and the rest of the team will then take a listen to the music in the portfolio and review whether we think you'd be suited to the project.

When we have a made a decision, I will message you personally via the PM system and, once we have finalised our musician list, one of the team will post here announcing the new musician(s).

I'd give it a stab if I weren't stretched thin by a million other projects. Who knows though, maybe in the near future; December is just a busy month for me.

Sure thing; I don't foresee another release until Spring, so there's still plenty of time in case anyone can't get involved at this moment in time.

P.S. I assume you're already familiar with my portfolio, Alex. *wink*

fmo2m.jpg

• Like 1