A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Eternal Paradox's Art topic: Act 2, Sonic United

Eternal Paradox

Hello there, I'm Paradox. You might remember me from that other Sonic Forum. I draw quite frequently, but can only be bothered to scan a small fraction of it...

... Here's some of my work from the past year...

K5ghLnMl.jpg

Revisited Character concepts from an old fighting game I had called "EGGJUSTICE: Hedgehogs Among Us" - which, as you probably tell, was a parody of another fighter. Might give you an idea of the age of the concept. Eggman had these gloves based off of the ol' Big Arm Mech.

WJOIf0nl.png

Here's Shadow, gave him a different body shape to help him stand out. Scarf was inspired by all that Boom fan-art when we all thought he'd have one.

C04sip0l.jpg

Here's Knuckles and Rouge. Knuckles is quite clearly inspired by 'Boom Knux,all-be it with the additional tribal touches I always end up giving him. Here's rouge, Eh, not really happy with her to be honest.

gwAgwnvl.jpg

Amy and Tails. Fun Fact - I actually gave Tails the orange goggles WAY BEFORE Sonic Boom - it just made sense. Amy has elements of her original design, as well as the STC version of her.

47nbH3Vl.jpg

Various concepts based off the idea of Michael Bay doing Sonic, inspired by that silly April Fools article on the Sonic Stadium.

0jNv4JKl.png

Boom Knux with a cupcake, drawn after my Sister made these DELICIOUS chocolate cupcakes.

sqSCWYul.jpg

And, on a not-sonic note, here's some redesigns of the scooby gang I did. I aimed to simplfiy their designs whist over-emphasizing the key elements of the originals.

25yU6vCl.png

Finally, here's a concept I drew for the "Cloud-Built" concept contest. I didn't win, by the way.

Edited by Eternal Paradox
  • Like 1