A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Project HC

Stealth

I'm attempting to assemble and train a team of developers dedicated to learning to use Headcannon Game Engine and using it to create a game project. Please read this blog post very carefully for more details

Feel free to ask any questions you may have; I'll be happy to discuss aspects of HCGE or this project with anyone who is interested before they officially apply, as it will be important for you to understand what you're signing up for

If you'd like to help but don't feel like actively participating, please help to spread the word by sharing the blog post and/or this tweet

Thank you very much for your interest!

• Like 9

I keep wanting to experiment with this but for some reason I haven't. I think I'm going to make a point of taking a crack at doing something with it over the next few days while I'm on vacation.

Awesome! If you have any questions or anything, I'll be hanging out a lot in the Headcannon IRC channel, and there's also the Headcannon Forum if I'm not around at some point