A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Help with CF2.5

Spykid

Yes, I have already asked for help before, but I have now decided that I don't want someone to do all the work for me, but I want to learn... I know the basics, I can create simple little things in the event list editor but nothing complex and useful :P

I have asked for a programmer to join my project and haven't had any luck, mostly because all the programmers already have a project or 5 they are working on, which is fair enough. This time my request is different in the way that I would like to find someone that is willing to help me learn about the CF2.5 event list editor, creating gimmicks, enemies and bosses. Mr PotatoBadger has definitely given me a good basic understanding on everything I needed to know at the time, but now we are reaching the point where a programmer is desperately needed.

If anyone does have the time to help me out, please let me know. I dont want to be going around bugging people about stuff that I should learn myself, its just I cant find anywhere to learn from...

Thanks

• Like 1