A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonamy

Forget about what I said before, Sonamy ALREADY EXISTS, but it's up to the player decision.

Simply, while playing Sonic Chronicles, always choose the best decisions when you interact with Amy and let the magic happen at the end. Even Sonic CONFESSES himself in that situation.

Edited by Reventador427SGTH

I don't care if the joke has been made. Keep the rape jokes off the forums. Not mad at you, just myself for missing an obvious oversight to the rules.

Well, at... least Amy proves the double standard need not apply

(Wait does that make me look like a fedora-wearer? I wear a pimp hat ***dammit!)

Edited by StreaktheCommandante

69dHCrR.png

My lord...One question though; why isn't everyone having 1 night stands with Eggman? :<

Serious note though; There this one issue of the comic where it's suggested Evil Sonic "did some things" with Sonic's ladyfriends to try and ruin his life.

Actual on topic discussion; Boom is teasing SonAmy. Archie is teasing SonAmy. The games are starting to tease SonAmy. Three parts, 1 general focus. My conclusion is: SonAmy is illuminati.

My lord...One question though; why isn't everyone having 1 night stands with Eggman? :<

Serious note though; There this one issue of the comic where it's suggested Evil Sonic "did some things" with Sonic's ladyfriends to try and ruin his life.

Actual on topic discussion; Boom is teasing SonAmy. Archie is teasing SonAmy. The games are starting to tease SonAmy. Three parts, 1 general focus. My conclusion is: SonAmy is illuminati.

They just don't know 'bout his sexy, sexy 'stache... (but I'm sure all those rule 34s out there will prove you wrong)

It's good that Sonamy is being *teased* in Boom instead of being made blatant, it's more exciting for the fans.

Is this really a serious ongoing conversation what happened where the fuck am i

I'm pretty sure this entire thread has become some sort of elaborate troll that is too funny to delete. Also Amy X Captain Toad for lyfe. He's rich, he's a mother fucking Captain and his entire body is shaped like a...uhh... mushroom. A very big, fat, hot... mushroom. He's even got a headlight for exploring...caverns...and stuff.

Captain-Toad.jpg

Here's lookin' at you, pinkie. =D

• Like 3

@Jassbec:

You just posted... one of... those vore, let's pretend I'm still innocent okay? things...
                                                    ^Hidden message here

Shit just got real

(At least this time it makes logical sense because it's a mushroom)