A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Introducing Sonic Overdrive

BlueHero200

Ladies and Gentlemen, Introducing Sonic Overture! This is a Genesis styled fan game that uses Sonic MAX by TruePowerofTeamwork. You play as either Sonic, Tails or Knuckles on a journey to stop Robotnik using the Boom Wave. The Boom Wave sends Sonic back to his bad times.

Characters like Amy, Metal and Mighty are in this game. The story for this game is after the events of Generations and Rush Adventure where Sonic and friends find out that Robotnik will use the Boom Wave to send everyone to bad times. So its up to you! Oh, you travel through beta and unused stages of the Sonic games.

So far I'm trying to do Leaf Storm Beta from Sonic Rush E3

post-6786-0-94039900-1418526834_thumb.gi

sorry it looks like Emerald Hill

This game also features CHAO!

No Leaked Screenshot yet.

Demo is aimed for SAGE 2015!

COMING SOON!

I wish I got some talented people to help out on this project!

Edited by BlueHero200

Adding up a bit:

BlueHero, check out these two threads for some guidelines:

http://sonicunited.org/forums/index.php?/topic/7679-the-fan-game-showcase-and-you-new-members-be-sure-to-read-this-first/

http://sonicunited.org/forums/index.php?/topic/3229-some-general-rules/?p=91058

Your screenshot isn't enough original material because, as you said yourself, it's basically Emerald Hill. Feel free to make a new thread when you have more substantial material to show.

Also, something strikes me as odd: Your thread says Sonic Overdrive, but I see your post says Sonic Overture. When you make your new thread, make sure to put in the right name (a Sonic Overture project already exists.)

• Like 2