A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

[CF 2.5] Can't open Worlds Delta 1.4.3

GamerZ1

This application requires the following extensions :

String Parser (parser.mfx)
Text Blitter (txtblt.mfx)
Control X (ctrlx.mfx)
Named variable object (nvar.mfx)

Install these extensions and then click Retry.

umm.......... so yeah. happened when i open the .mfa

Already put inside/content of "Dependencies" folder into right place, and yes....

any idea why?

First of all, i got some of extensions from the CF 2.5 itself [ionly need to download from there]

and yeah, the one you [Techokami] provide can't instal without the old MMF 2. but dont worry, already solved.

but.... a new problem came out just now

edrt.exe has stopped working

happened when i pressed F8(run application). I checked[play] each of frame, and the problem finally came out from "mapping" frame section.

is there any way to fix this? ofcourse, without that, the control not mapped and cant move

and i'm pretty sure some of the extensions used for SanicWerdls are designed for Developer edition

Edited by GamerZ1

Wrong. No Worlds extensions are Developer exclusive. The amount of Dev only extensions is small, and CT has been making a few of them become Standard ones, such as YASO object.

As for the error, try making a new application - drop all the extensions you use in your game in a frame and run it - see if it crashes. If it doesn't, check your game and see if there are invalid events in any extensions you use (use the event list editor and search for empty bullet points. It'd look sorta like this:)

• (condition 1)
  • (condition 2)

drop all the extensions you use in your game in a frame and run it - see if it crashes

mmm.... i think i got it. Seems like "File-Folder Object" extension/object made that error. thanx for your suggestion.

and yeah probably last question , how to remove the peelout and that 2nd Sonic's running animation?

and how can i link the second level into level select?

kthanxbye

mmm.... i think i got it. Seems like "File-Folder Object" extension/object made that error. thanx for your suggestion.

and yeah probably last question , how to remove the peelout and that 2nd Sonic's running animation?

and how can i link the second level into level select?

kthanxbye

Yeah that object needed an update for Fusion 2.5, I'm not entirely sure it's in the Extension Manager yet or not. I think there's a working version posted somewhere on the Clickteam forums?

As for your other questions:

Peelout Animation Removal: Look in the events, under Objects management -> Player -> Player Animation -> Change animation, for these events:

U1ZRaK7.png

In the first event, remove the third condition (the one that checks Sonic's speed to be lower than 8). Now remove the entirety of the second event (that controls playing the PeelOut animation). That's it.

Adding levels to level select: Look at the events in the Character & Level Select frame, under Main -> Level Select and Main -> Fade. Hopefully, you should be able to figure out how to edit these events. :)