A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

S0LV0

As a sort of Christmas celebration, I've decided to release various packs of Sonic Colors screenshots/wallpapers, with each pack covering a different zone. These shots are taken at an upscaled 2560x1440 resolution, with Sonic and the HUD not being present. Each pack will be released throughout the December month, so look forward to them!

Part 1, Tropical Resort, can be found here.

Part 2, Sweet Mountain, can be found here.

• Like 4

Wow, these look gorgeous.

The designs are amazingly detailed, even though the Wii can only output it as 480p. Colors is still my fav modern Sonic game. Yeah yeah, Generations is cool too, but I prefer Colors.

Can't wait for Planet Wisp!

• Like 1

Wow, these look gorgeous.

The designs are amazingly detailed, even though the Wii can only output it as 480p. Colors is still my fav modern Sonic game. Yeah yeah, Generations is cool too, but I prefer Colors.

Can't wait for Planet Wisp!

Yeah, I was honestly amazed at the kinds of detail I had previously missed before slowing down to take these screenshots. Tropical Resort really is packed with personality.

These are some really nice screenshots. If I may make a request: I think at this point in the level at 0:42 would make for a good shot as well.

Was there supposed to be a video link in your post, ila? I'm confused otherwise.

• 2 weeks later...

Problem solved via Skype. I had to knock off a couple of posts as they weren't displaying correctly. Also if anyone has any issues with loading images, try opening the images in a new tab/window.

Anyway, I really love your beautiful renders, SOLV0. I especially can't wait for Aquarium Park. Can I suggest you to make some renders with Sonic intact? I just love seing him running or flying around in these  beautiful environments.

Here's some hi-res screens I posted this up earlier this year with Sonic running through Tropical Resort and another with Sonic and the wisps in the title screen:

tropical-resort-high-resolution-screen-1

sonic-colors-high-resolution-screen-1.jp

Enjoy!