A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

The Official Sonic United Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS Tournament

Clouder

17 members have voted

1. 1. CHOOSE YOUR REGION

• North America - US Area
    • North America - Canada Area
    • North America - Other/Central America (Virgin Islands, Carribean Islands, US Properties)
    • South America
    • Europe - United Kingdom
    • Europe - Other Countries
    • Asia/Other - Austrailia, Russia, Etc.

ill practice with anyone who wants to practice with me.

I also added everyone's 3ds friends code into my 3ds, so I don't have to add to many people at a later date. Accept my friend request on 3ds and I will vs you to practice (when you want to that is).

Edited by fahyda

I think Battlefield and Yoshi's should be legal along with FD/Omega stages. Platforms help add variety and also help a lot of characters in their approach options, particularly against projectile users which FD favours heavily. As a Sonic main I find FD pretty boring since it heavily limits a lot of his approach and mixup options.

Not that it really matters since I can just pick Diddy or Shiek instead, but still

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

when the 3ds tournament is over and the tournament bit on smash bros for wii u opens. I will make the tournament for only people on this site can join if they want. I will give the people who want to the password and they will be able to use that to enter the tournament (it will be through private messages and it will only take effect if password protection is available). I hope you enjoy this tournament and maby the wii u tournament.