A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

Sonic MAX - Open-Source GMS Engine

Thanks to the power of github, it should be extremely easy to figure out what kinds of changes you have made between any two builds... as long as you are committing regularly.

Yep, I usually update them all at the same time, starting with github. It's easier because I just press a button. : P

Edited by TruePowerofTeamwork

"Flash browser"? Whaa?

Also, suggestion for TPoT: can you please make your Git commits a bit more detailed than just "Update 5"? Like, give a brief summary of the changes in the commit? You can totally do that from the GitHub client.

I'm still kind of confused on how it works. : / I'll figure it out.

Hey I'm having minor issues with the background (parallax) system. I'm not too sure exactly how everything is working as I'm trying to put my own background in. I tried using the EHZ and GHZ background objects as reference but I am just puzzled as to what all the numbers are actually suppose to do in the draw events, and also the scrParallaxAddBG & scrDrawParallax.

EDIT: I'm totally blind as you already explained this in the FAQ post. Ignore this post.

Edited by MalcomX

• 3 years later...