A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

favorite sonic chracter

First things first, the SEGA continuity:

Classic Era: Sonic, Sally, Nack, Honey, Tiara, Knuckles, Espio, Bunnie, Tails, Amy, Mecha Sonic

Honorary mentions to Vector, Mighty, Rocket Metal, Witchcart, Tails Doll, Rotor, the Kukkus, and the SSSSS Squad.

Dreamcast Era: Tikal, Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Blaze, Silver, Mephiles

Honorary Mentions to Biolizard, Iblis, Black Doom, Cream, Chaos, Emerel, Gemerel, and Lumina

Modern Era: Most of the characters introduced here were lame. If i had to choose one, it would be either Marine or Shade. Pickle is a runner-up too.

Lost Mind: Zeena is the one I least hate, though they all suck.

Now for the animated series:

AoSTH: Breezie, Roxy, Katella

Honorary mentions to Mama Robotnik, Wes Weasely, Sonette, and Miss Possum

SatAM: Lupe, Nagus, Snively, Antoine

Underground: Sonia and Manic, Mindy LaTour

X: Cosmo

Honorary mentions to Molly, Topaz, and Bokkukun

Boom: Sticks and Perci

And now the comics

Early Archie: None, really. All of the pre-Penders characters sucked. Well, I guess i'd pick Larry as my favorite if he counts. I kinda liked the one-shot character Botman.

Early Penders Era: Julie-Su (though I used to hate her when I was a Knouge nut), Geoffrey St. John, Lien-Da

Honorary mention to EVE

Middle Penders Era: Mina Mongoose, Dimitri, Leeta and Lyco, Rob O' The Hedge

Honorary Mentions to the Iron Queen, Elias and Megan Acorn, and Monkey Khan. Oh, and Saleta and Sally-Zilla.

Late Penders Era: Fiona Fox, Lara-Su, Dr. Finitevus

Flynn Era: Scourge, Shard, Alicia, Buns

Full SEGA Mandates Era: Eclipse, Relic, Cassia, Clove

Honorary mentions to Coral and Pearly.

Early Fleetway: Megatox (IMO the most frightening Sonic character ever created.)

Honorary mentions to Johnny and Porker (duh)

Middle Fleetway: Tekno, Shortfuse, Morain, Ebony, Brutus, Emperor Metallix, Dr. Zachary

Late Fleetway: Death-Trap

STC-O (If it counts): Vichama

Can't really say for the OVA, Martin Adams books, or anything really obscure.

Edited by Miru

your mom

Have to agree with mine being eggman too, no matter the game, hes always a joy to listen to, even if you think lost world is the most absolute worst thing in the history of ever, you cant deny eggman's dialogue was great in that game⋅⋅⋅ᵗʰᵉʳᵉˢ ᵃᶫʷᵃʸˢ ᵉᵛᶦᶫ ʰᵃᵐ ᵗᵒᵒ⋅⋅

Edited by ZigZaX