A 2021 backup has been restored. Forums are closed and work in progress. Join our Discord server for more updates! ×
SoaH City Message Board

tumblr_inline_n8id0d4uxq1rzpvjw.png

Welcome to the Sonic Advance 4 OST! An Awesome fanmade soundtrack (i'm sure you'll love), made as a tribute to SEGA, Wavemaster, even Hideki Naganuma (for some minor Sonic Rush/JSR/F elements in some songs) and the composers of Sonic Advance 1, 2, 3, Battle & Pinball Party! The soundtrack is created by me, featuring many many other artists who've contributed, such as Shirojyuu, DJ Max-E, Charles Ritz!

It was all due to curiosity; when I got my hands on the sonic advance soundfonts, I thought "hmm what if there was a 4th instalment to the Sonic Advance series, what would the soundtrack be like?" and thus, this project was born, which will be available for download in the near future!

This is basically what's gonna happen - There are 2 Acts & a Map theme for each zone - like Sonic Advance 3 (just without the 3rd act lol.) There is also a Map theme for Central City - which is the main hub (it's a "preperation before starting a level" hub)

All of these themes will be uploaded to my SoundCloud Sonic Advance 4 Playlist. All Act 1 themes will be remastered/digitally remade by various artists. Here is the tracklist of Zones for the OST. (Itallic text means the song has been uploaded)

Virescent Treetops - Act 1 | Act 2 | Map 

Humid Pipelines Act 1 | Act 2 | Map

Canyon Ride Act 1 | Act 2 | Map

Sewage Base - Act 1 | Act 2 | Map

Aero District Act 1 | Act 2 | Map

Peculiar Ruins - Act 1 | Act 2 | Map

Diabolical Nebula - Act 1 | Act 2 | Map |

Act Clear! | Boss Attack! / Critical | Boss Clear! | 7 Boss

Final Boss / Critical | Extra Boss / Critical | Speed Demon (Aero District Boss)

Stage Results     Special Stage

Options     Central City Map

sonic_advance_4_ost_album_art_wip_by_the

The official album art of the OST, but it's a work in progress. ^

sonic_advance_4_ost__old_album_art__by_t

The old album art but it still looks nice ^

Please, if you love the OST, be sure to share it around with people! 

Edited by TheAshSonic

• 1 month later...

You can download some of my songs i have online. my Eggman Land Modern Remix is available for download on my SoundCloud, and so is the Sonic Boom Worm Tunnel Remix on my YouTube called "TheAshSonic". 

thx. sorry this is a late reply but i haven't been on here in a long time

• 4 weeks later...